Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (the “AUP”) describes the prohibited usage of the Services provided and/or made available by or on behalf of Huawei Cloud and its affiliates. This AUP is an integrate part of the Huawei Cloud Customer Agreement (the “Agreement”). The examples and restrictions described herein are not exhaustive. We may update this AUP from time to time at our discretion by posting the latest version on the Site. By using the Services, you agree to be bound by the latest version of the AUP. You acknowledge and agree that we may suspend or terminate the Services if you and/or your End User violates this AUP. Defined term used herein shall have the same meaning as defined in the Agreement.
You may not access and use, or allow others to access and use the Services to:
1. violate any applicable local, national or international laws, regulations and rules;
2. violate or otherwise encroaches on the rights of others, including but not limited to privacy or Intellectual Property Rights;
3. conduct, promote, facilitate or allow illegal, unlawful, infringing, harmful or fraudulent activities, including but not limited to any activity for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way, child pornography, Ponzi, network attack, phishing, or damage, surreptitiously intercept any system, program or data, monitoring of data or traffic of Services without our permission;
4. transmit, offer, upload, download, use or re-use, disseminate or distribute any unlawful, infringing, offensive, harmful contents or materials, including but not limited to those set out in the section "Prohibited Content" below;
5. transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation or security of any computer software or hardware;
6. attack, interfere with, disrupt or adversely affect any Services, hardware, software, systems, sites or networks, including but not limited to using high volume automated means (including robots, spiders, scripts or similar data gathering or extraction methods) to access or attack any Services, hardware, software, systems, sites or networks;
7. access to any portion of the Services, accounts or systems without authorization, or attempt to do so;
8. violate or adversely impact the security or integrity of the Services, hardware, software, systems, sites or networks;
9. distribute, transmit or send unsolicited email mass e-mail or other messages, promotions, advertising or solicitations (like “spam”);
10. fraudulently offer goods or services, or any advertising, promotional or other materials that contain false, deceptive, or misleading statements or representations.
These content prohibitions apply to any and all traffic that you transmit via the Services. Your Content shall not:
1. be defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
2. promote violence, sexually explicit material, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age or any other grounds;
3. infringe any Intellectual Property Rights;
4. be likely to false, deceive or mislead;
5. promote, advocate, incite or assist any illegal activities;
6. be threatening, abuse, violate or invade third party's privacy; or
7. contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
Our Monitoring and Enforcement
We reserve the right, but not obligated to investigate any violation of this AUP or any misuse of the Services and Site. If there is any violation or suspected violation, we may take any of the following actions at our discretion without any liability to you (without prejudice to any of our other rights or remedies under the Agreement). Failure to comply with this AUP constitutes a material breach of the Agreement.
1. investigate violation of this AUP or misuse of the Services or Site;
2. investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud, or other illegal, infringing or harmful activities;
3. remove, block, disable access to, or modify any contents or materials, including but not limited to Your Content;
4. issue a warning to you and require you to rectify;
5. commence legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
6. take further legal action against you;
7. suspend or termination your account, provision of Services to you, your Order or the Agreement immediately, and Your Content stored in the Services environment may be deleted immediately;
8. report your violation to appropriate law enforcement agencies or other appropriate third parties.
Report Violation of this AUP
If you become aware of any violation of this AUP, you will immediately notify us and provide us with reasonable assistance to stop or remedy such violation. You may contact us to report any violation of this AUP.
Lasted updated: March, 2019