Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (the “AUP”) describes the prohibited usage of the Services provided and/or made available by or on behalf of HUAWEI CLOUD and its affiliates. This AUP is an integrated part of the HUAWEI CLOUD Customer Agreement (the “Agreement”). The examples and restrictions described herein are not exhaustive. We may update this AUP from time to time at our discretion by posting the latest version on the Site. By using the Services, you agree to be bound by the latest version of the AUP. You acknowledge and agree that we may suspend or terminate the Services if you and/or your End User violates this AUP. Capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as defined in the Agreement unless otherwise stated in this AUP. Should there be any discrepancy between this AUP and the Agreement, this AUP shall prevail.
You may not access and use, or allow others to access and use the Services to:
1. violate any laws, regulations and rules;
2. violate or otherwise encroaches on the rights of others, including but not limited to privacy, intellectual property or proprietary rights;
3. conduct, promote, facilitate or allow illegal, infringing, harmful or fraudulent activities, including but not limited child pornography, Ponzi, network attack, phishing, or damage, surreptitiously intercept any system, program or data, monitoring of data or traffic of Services without permission;
4. transmit, offer, disseminate or distribute any illegal, infringing, offensive or harmful contents or materials, including but not limited to child pornography, viruses, worms, Trojan horses;
5. interfere with, disrupt or adversely affect any Services, servers, sites or networks (collectively “System”), including but not limited to using any high volume automated means (including robots, spiders, scripts or similar data gathering or extraction methods) to access or attack any System;
6. access to any portion of the Services, accounts or systems without authorization, or attempt to do so;
7. violate or adversely impact the security or integrity of the System;
8. distribute, transmit or send unsolicited email mass e-mail or other messages, promotions, advertising or solicitations (like “spam”);
9. fraudulently offer goods or services, or any advertising, promotional or other materials that contain false, deceptive, or misleading statements or representations.
Our Monitoring and Enforcement
We reserve the right, but not obligated to investigate any violation of this AUP or any misuse of the Services and Site. If there is any violation or suspected violation, we may take any of the following or any other actions at our discretion without any liability to you:
1. investigate violation of this AUP or misuse of the Services or Site;
2. investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud, or other illegal, infringing or harmful activities;
3. remove, block, disable access to, or modify any contents or materials;
4. suspend or terminate your account, provision of Services to you, your order or the Agreement;
5. report your violation to appropriate law enforcement agencies or other appropriate third parties.
Report Violation of this AUP
If you become aware of any violation of this AUP, you will immediately notify us and provide us with reasonable assistance to stop or remedy such violation. You may contact us to report any violation of this AUP.