Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable Use Policy
HUAWEI CLOUD and its users shall assume responsibility for security together. HUAWEI CLOUD shall provide a safe cloud service environment, while users shall ensure the security of software, data, text, images, audios, videos, photos, applications, OS system and other contents and materials provided, stored, deployed, operated or released on HUAWEI CLOUD (hereinafter referred to as "your contents"). The Network Access Information Security Responsibility (hereinafter referred to as this letter of responsibility) specifies provisions on information security as agreed by Huawei Services (Hong Kong) Co., Limited (hereinafter referred to as HUAWEI CLOUD), which shall be complied with by users of HUAWEI CLOUD and is applicable to all users of HUAWEI CLOUD.
The undefined terms in quotation marks in this letter of responsibility have the same meanings as the same terms in HUAWEI CLOUD User Agreement. HUAWEI CLOUD reserves the right to modify and/or supplement the following provisions according to laws and regulations or based on the needs of providing services, and shall post any such modifications and/or supplementary information on the HUAWEI CLOUD website. It is deemed that users accept such modifications and supplements if they continue using services provided by HUAWEI CLOUD.
A user (hereinafter referred to as "You") promises to comply with the following provisions:
- Article 1
- Comply with all laws and regulations.
- Do not illegally access or use services provided by HUAWEI CLOUD
- Article 2
- Do not conduct any illegal or criminal activities using HUAWEI CLOUD.
- Do not access or use HUAWEI CLOUD in any way or for any purpose prohibited by the HUAWEI CLOUD User Agreement.
- Article 3
- Do not get involved in any of the following activities that may threaten the security of computers and information networks by using HUAWEI CLOUD:
- 1. Access computers and information networks or use computer and information network resources without permission;
- 2. Delete, modify, or add functions to computers and information networks without permission;
- 3. Intentionally create or spread any destructive programs such as computer viruses;
- 4. Perform any other activities that may threaten the security of computers and information networks.
- Article 4
- Various information service units providing interactive services online, such as online forums, BBS, and chat rooms, shall have business qualifications and corresponding property rights and operation rights. They shall manage links on the website to ensure that there are no illegal links, strengthen the review process for posting information, implement moderator accountability regulations, and further block and filter harmful information by the means of technical filtering and manual surveillance and inspection. Login record of users shall be kept and maintained for a minimum of 60 days.
- Article 5
- Strictly monitor contents in/on BBS, chat rooms, search engines, to prevent illegal behavior. If any illegal information or behavior is found, immediately back up relevant raw materials about the information content and author, including time of posting, user name and IP address of the author, etc., and immediately delete such harmful information from the Internet and start the corresponding contingency plan.
- Article 6
- "Your content" provided by you must comply with relevant laws and regulations on intellectual property rights and shall not infringe on intellectual property rights of Huawei and any other third party.
- Article 7
- Unless otherwise agreed by both parties through negotiation, HUAWEI CLOUD services must not be subleased. If you sublease HUAWEI CLOUD services, HUAWEI CLOUD will terminate the provision of HUAWEI CLOUD services immediately and take back relevant resources.
- Article 8
- Your content provided, stored, deployed, operated, or released on HUAWEI CLOUD by you as well as your password and data are your assets. You shall be responsible for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, security, and appropriateness of your content. You shall assume responsibility for any security vulnerabilities caused by your content and bear consequences, including but not limited to the theft, loss, damage, or leakage of your contents, password, data, etc. due to your inappropriate or insufficient security protection.
- Article 9
- You must not run any program or process irrelevant to the purchased services by establishing or using relevant equipment and configurations, as it may cause the following: occupy a lot of server memory, CPU, or network bandwidth resources on the HUAWEI CLOUD platform; cause a heavy load to networks, servers (including but not limited to local, non-local, and international networks and servers) and products/applications of the cloud platform or other users of HUAWEI CLOUD; affect the smooth communications between HUAWEI CLOUD and the Internet, between HUAWEI CLOUD and specific networks or servers, and between internal units of HUAWEI CLOUD; result in downtime or server crashes for products and services on the HUAWEI CLOUD platform or websites of other users of HUAWEI CLOUD; or fail to access HUAWEI CLOUD-based products/applications of users.
- Article 10
- If you violate any of the aforesaid provisions, HUAWEI CLOUD has the right to take necessary measures, including but not limited to closing unregistered websites or websites suspected of releasing bad information, or suspending or terminating relevant services and agreements. In the case of severe circumstances, HUAWEI CLOUD reserves the right to require you to assume civil or criminal liability and has the right to unilaterally terminate all forms of cooperation with you on a permanent basis. HUAWEI CLOUD's adoption of any of the aforesaid measures shall not be deemed as a breach of contract. HUAWEI CLOUD does not need to bear any liability. Meanwhile, if any of your behavior results in a relevant investigation and disposal conducted by any government agency, you shall provide assistance and bear all losses incurred by HUAWEI CLOUD. Furthermore, you shall bear all losses and expenses of HUAWEI CLOUD incurred for providing assistance during the investigation, evidence collection, and disposal conducted by the government agency, including but not limited to profit loss and goodwill loss incurred due to acceptance of the investigation or assistance provided for the disposal.
You shall declare and promise again that: You have read this letter of responsibility carefully and completely agree on the terms herein. In the case of violation of any of the provisions, you are willing to bear all legal liabilities arising thereby.